Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 20 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average

Announcements Thread

Attention denizens of "reality", bound in the circle of rebirth and pain on the wheel of fate:

The powers that were, The powers that are and The powers that will be announce that for the Sep 08 scene Consequences Shmonsequences the lady Madeline Cooper looses her flaw "Geasa".

This equivalence of 3 XP shall enrich my character of Jeet divakar

The spirits in their infinite wisdom would offer the following warrior of Gaia 3 XP for the scene known as "Wings of Eternity":

Jeet Divakar

ST Xp will go to Madeline Cooper

For the scene Rescue Operation the following PCs gain 3xp

Vivian
Trance
Rasmir
Tobias
Daphne
Arthor
Dorian

ST Xp goes to Valadar
I herd cats... cats in the form of ones and zeros.

Site owner, lead technical admin.

Honored guests to this monthly moot, the spirits have allowed me to honor our new allies with 5 XP for their bravery in the story known as "To Battle Pentex", the conclusion to their previous chase:

Altair
Grimm
Jeet
Rasmir
Trance
Karl
Vivian
Arthor
Daphne
Tobias

ST XP will go to Madeline

Attention denizens of "reality", bound in the circle of rebirth and pain on the wheel of fate:
The powers that were, The powers that are and The powers that will be announce that for the Sep 14 The El.ite - scene 2 Abdul Receives 02 XP.

02 ST XP goes to William Keaton

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hear hear, dreamers and wakers of Starke City, For the Sep 14 adventure like no other - The man of the sea, the dreams of the following characters are now 3 XP more:

Karl Wynnhurst
Daphne Stroud

This glamorous award flows also to Jeet Divakar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Prince of Darkness, Lord of Night hereby announce that at the Sep 14 scene "Into the eye of the storm" the following characters have amassed 02 XP:
Daniel Giovanni
Kozani Eletris
Gwenivere La'Flux

This flow of bounty shall enrich my character of William Keaton

The sands shifting, the heavens smiling, and the Death of the sun once more postponed, for the Sep 14 The Gates of Heavens - scene 4 Altair Ogram Ashkabaken receives 04 XP, although his character is now permanently deceased.
For the effort put, my Chaarcter of William Keaton receives this bounty.

To the great detectives and social workers, I, your humble and generous ST, grant the following 5 XP for the scene "Of social monsters"

Gwenivere La'Flux
Noelle "Trance" Aneksi
Dorian Argyros
Daniel Giovanni
Rasmir
Victor Randel Abbott
Abdul Mohammed
Jack Solomon Razner
Daphne Stroud
Arthor Perithal
(holy hell that was a lot of people)

ST XP will go to Madeline Cooper

For aiding Julian in her tasks the following PCs gain 1xp.

Dorian
Gwen
Daniel

ST xp goes to Valadar

For the scene Angels and Demons the following PCs receive 4xp

Trish
Arthor
Gwen
Dorian
Abdul
Victor

ST xp going to Valadar

For the short scene maw of madness the following characters receive 1xp

Gwen
Ivan

ST XP goes to Valadar.

For the short scene First steps the following characters receive 1xp

Gwen

ST XP going to Valadar