Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 20 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average

Announcements Thread

In honor of managing from keeping Karl under control and not blasted into catatonia by Passion, the following are awarded 1 xp

Patricia "Trish" Kyleson
Karl Wynnhurst
Daphne

ST Xp will go nowhere because I am capped

The Prince of Darkness, Lord of Night hereby announce that at the Sep 1st scene "A call to Order" the following characters have amassed 3 XP:
William Maxwell
Dorian Valerius

This flow of bounty shall enrich my character of William Keaton

For his NPCing help, Glyff receives 1 point of XP, invested in Altair Ogram ab Ashkabaken

Her Majesty, Gaia herself in all her splendor and short-sighted-ness offers the following 5 XP for finding a hive of scum and villainy consisting of a Walmart Distribution center next to the Pentex Subsidiary that is Finnegar Impex:

Daphne Stroud
Patricia Trish Kyleson
Jeet Divakar
Altair Ogram Ashkabaken

ST XP will go to Madeline Cooper

To  Rasmir for a short scene at the gun range. That nearly started with him blowing a hand off. he gains 1 XP

And Vivian Cates ab Nofret gets 1
"At my death may the bubbles of blood on my lips taste as sweet as berries. Give me not words of consolation.Give me magic,the fire of one beyond the borders of enchantment. Give me the spell of living well."-Awakening Osiris

For the scene "Between Life and Death" 4xp is rewared to the following characters. 4xp because of the volume of rolls, good roleplay, and rolling with the ST when he works a bit outside the normal rules for the sake of fun.

Grimm
Daphne
Vivian
Rasmir
Trish

ST xp rewarded Altair
I herd cats... cats in the form of ones and zeros.

Site owner, lead technical admin.

For the noble, completely free of any selfish need act of moving the plot forward wtithin the scene "Alpha & Omega" I award 1 XP to the following:

Vivian Cates Ab Nofret
Altair Ogram Ab Ashkabaken
Grimm Erickson
Patricia "Trish" Kyleson
Jeet Divakar
and the very quiet Rasmir

ST XP will go to maddie, as usual

For the scene "Home Hearth and Horror" the following character's receive 3xp.

Vivian
Rasmir
Dorian
Trish
Tobias

ST xp going to Valadar.
I herd cats... cats in the form of ones and zeros.

Site owner, lead technical admin.

For the scene "Raving Skelter" the following are awarded 4 XP, as well as Trish scoring herself a sweet rifle
Patricia "Trish" Kyleson
William Keaton
Rasmir
Vivian Cates Ab Nofret

ST XP will go to Madeline Cooper

Hear hear, dreamers and wakers of Starke City, For an adventure like no other, the dreams of the following characters are now 3 XP more:

Altair Ogram ab Ashkabaken
Noelle "Trance" Aneski
Daphne
Victor

This glamorous award flows also to William Keaton

The Prince of Darkness, Lord of Night hereby announce that at the Sep 08 scene "Wheels within Wheels" the following characters have amassed 3 XP:
Gwenivere La'Flux
Dorian Valerius

This flow of bounty shall enrich my character of William Keaton

For his NPCing help, Glyff receives 2 points of XP, invested in Valadar Vidane