Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average

Read First Player Code of Conduct.

Ok people, lets get serious here.

And I'm being dead serious.  Because if I don't put my foot down on some things what we do here will never work.  I'll be the first to tell you I'm a pretty laid back guy.  But above all I am pragmatic.

Because of that I have rules, ways we comport ourselves with each other.  Break these rules, you're gone.  And that applies to the staff as well.  "No one is above the law, especially the king". Now lets get down to it.

1: Don't be a dick.  This should be simple.  Your character can be a dick, and probably WILL be a dick.  You, however, are not, and will not, be a dick.  First time it happens I'll ignore you, the second time I'm going to prove to you that I'm a bigger dick than you are, the third time, you're gone.

2: Believe what you want, leave it at the door.  I am not a fan of people bringing personal politics into a game and then expecting everyone to tip toe around their beliefs.  I don't give a shit if you're a bible thumping christian, a oh so superior atheist with an ego issue, or a social justice warrior with your flamethrower of compassion.  Check that shit at the door, I ain't asking, I'm telling.  Our previous owner made that rule, then didn't follow it, and here we are.  You start expecting other people to play around your beliefs, you're gone.

3: Don't cheat.  We purposely use a system where it is possible to cheat.  And while it IS possible to cheat.  It is NOT possible to get away with it for long.  I catch it, you're gone.  Honest mistakes are one thing and perfectly ok, we'll fix them.  Not knowing the system is ok, we'll fix that too.  Playing fast and loose cause you want to 'win' is not, and if I catch it, you're gone.  Everything is logged somewhere, and i'm not stupid.

4: The rules are up to us.  Not you.  We're mixing a lot of different systems that were never designed to be used together, so we have to make some adjustments to get all of the gears to mesh.  We'll handle that side of things.  If you find something that contradicts, you bring it to us.  You don't wing it without telling us.  We'll find not the solution that you like best, but the one that works best for everyone.

5: The St's decisions are not final, but that doesn't mean you make a stink about them in a scene.  If you have an issue with a decision, take it to PM, and you can discuss it AFTER the scene.  Nothing is set in stone.  If you have issues with the decision you can bring it to me and the STs, and we'll discuss it.  But in scene, ROLL WITH THE ST'S DECISION, we're here to have fun and the game is NOT you vs the STs.

6: Have fun.  It's why we're here.  If you're not having fun, tell us.  We'll talk about it and see if we can find the fun for you.
I herd cats... cats in the form of ones and zeros.

Site owner, lead technical admin.